Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back to school...

It's gonna start school tomorrow. Well I am not that excited about it but I am curious about my exam result though. I think I study well before the exam and do well on the exam but there is just some uneasy feeling about this, no idea why is that happening. Just hope that I can really get good result in this time exam. Good Luck for me. =)

Surely it will be fun while back to school because I can meet my friends and go crazy haha... Just thinking about it I feel quite funny already. Ah, just suddenly think about the modern maths homework that I hadn't do yet lol, but never mind, I will just ignore it already. Hope I don't get a nasty punishment from my beloved teacher lol.

After the school starts, the time I open the computer could me cut down, that's quite disappointing though. But face the reality dude, you are facing SPM in less than 2 months, I also think really need stop already but I can't hold it for long because hand always gatal ><

That's all for now, maybe will less update the blog...
WISH ME GOOD LUCK GETTING GOOD RESULT!

To be continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment