Friday, September 25, 2009

25th September 2009

This is the 1st day in my life to write a blog, so this should be quite messy...

Today, my mother suddenly woke me up from my bed and called me to go to her school to help her to do work...( I usually wake up like about 10a.m. or later but it's like 8a.m.) At first I refused to go, but I went with her anyway (you don't want to know the reason) . So, after finishing my breakfast (hokkien mee), me, my sister and my mom went to school.

After arriving the school, then here comes the scary thing. My mom called me and my sis to sort out tons of books ( the amount of books are like a full shelves of books, you get what I mean?). Then, me and my sis sort the books, and work, work, work until then finish sorting out the books in different subjects! Wow, finally done it and I saw the time it's 12p.m. OMG, I work for 3 hours already???

Then, my mom's friend called my mom to go eat lunch. So, she bring me and my sis go too. We ate dry bak kut teh, curry fish, veges and tofu. We have 5 people eating 5 dishes of foods, man I'm so damn full... After that we go home to rest a while.

About 2p.m., my mom said those books still need to sort in different years! I'm like, omg? still need to work, I want to play DOTA lol... But after all I still drag myself to work... Then all of us work to about 6p.m. Woosh finally done, but here comes the hard part. My mom take me come sure got some reason de, that is call me take all the sorted books to the car. My god... I gotta walk like about 100m from the room to the car for 4 to 5 times. Man that was exhausting... Finally I managed to move all the books...

That's the end of the story, more to come tomorrow. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment