Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 September 2009

Sunday morning, same with Saturday, went to play badminton for 2 hours lo. Then at the badminton court, when me and my sis want go back ( drive another car), dad call us to buy breakfast. Har... want meh, because dad always buy breakfast at sat and sun morning de. Then we go back home take container and go buy breakfast.

After finish eat breakfast, mom say wan go kill mouse. Recently a mouse come into my house and eat and live here, it always do mess around the kitchen so my mom so angry about it can want to kill it. Then our whole family go kitchen find the mouse. Then suddenly the mouse come out and my sis first reaction is shout lol... Then we all chase and hit and chase and hit.... But that si beh mouse run so fast run away jor ><. My mom look very pek chek lol... Then everything over liao and I go open computer, do things as usual....

At afternoon we all want go to see our grandmother at Nibong Tebal as usual for Sunday and we ussually will be back at night.

So that's all for today nothing special happen lo.

To be continued~

1 comment:

  1. wah...our house got new resident de a...still x move out a...haih...

    ReplyDelete