Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Month in Degree

I'm back again for some unknown reasons and I don't know why but I feel like writing in English again. Well whatever... It would be a miracle for someone to see this but for those who saw this, I really thank you for hearing me out...

Ok, back to the topic now. So, degree life in AIMST is more or less same with foundation really, but what really makes the difference is the amount of effort that need to put in this degree study. Of course if you compare degree with foundation it's like hell and heaven. But really, I don't have much comments about it since what I'm studying is one of the most difficult degree in the world. (Made that up by myself, No prove XD)

And about the cafe, hostel and everything here, well it's still the usual thing, fly everywhere, food 'tasty' as ever, opps, i think there are only two things came out from my mind. Maybe I had get used to it or some other reason that I may not want to know either...

Yeah... to sum this up, degree in medicine, is not for normal human (LOL just joking), lots of efforts needed. I really hoped that I can do it... But at the very least, I have my friends to support me (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment